Amanda Richardson, REALTOR - GRI - ePRO
487 S. Clarizz Blvd
Bloomington, IN 47401
Since 2003, Amanda has served clients ranging from first time homebuyers, retiring downsizers, new construction dreamers, investors, relocations, referrals, vacationers and more. A lifetime resident of the area she practices in, her clients have the advantage of market knowledge, who to know and who to call. Amanda prides herself in the above and beyond education she has chosen to be above the industry standard. Her brand is highly influenced by marketing skills of storytelling, photography, and construction knowledge of seeing a home's potential. With over 20 years of negotiation experience, you can expect top notch advice before, during and after closing. I am a full time Realtor ready to work for you!
W O R K E X P E R I E N C E
Broker Associate, F.C. Tucker Bloomington Realtors 2012-Present
When it comes to buying a home, Amanda listens to what you are looking for. Buying a home is one of life’s bigger decisions, and Amanda prides herself on advocating for you, finding you the best home for the money and meeting all your necessary requirements. Amanda walks each client through the buying process and gives valuable referrals to lenders, home inspectors and contractors if necessary. As a buyer, you will feel informed throughout the entire process, giving you peace of mind you have chosen the right real estate agent to work with.
- Educate home buyers on how to write an A+ offer in a competitive market. Automated new listing updates, price changes and back on market inventory in real time versus a 24 hour segment. Create organized timelines to keep everyone in the loop.
- Consulted on several new builds, arranging builders and sourcing plan options for selected lots.
- Collaborated with relocation companies, giving community tours to incoming relocation clients so they can get a feel for what our city has to offer.
- In 2023 I navigated 30% of my transactions via relocation, corporate buyouts and incoming employed professionals to the area.
When it comes to selling a home, Amanda offers state of the art technology, a large buyer lead generation system, competitive marketing skills and a workable timeframe for sellers to expect results. Amanda’s goals for her sellers are to give them the least amount of market time and the highest possible price. Amanda offers consistent communication, keeping sellers in the loop about market activity, and how their home compares to the competition.
- In 2023 my closed price range was $168,000-$1,100,000.
- Promoted new listings via social media, traditional methods and networking. In 2023 I closed a $700k+ lake home from a social media post. I also sold a $1.1 Million lakehome by sending out postcards to the entire lake community. They were delivered the day the listing went active, sparking a multiple bid war.
- I work digitally or in person, depening on my client's preference
2020 President, Bloomington Board of REALTORS®
Act on behalf of members and affiliates to ensure stability and growth of the membership. Vote on a range of items from technology offerings to regulations and ethical standards.
A W A R D S
2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 Top Producing Realtor without a Licensed Assistant, F.C. Tucker Company
2022 Over $15 Million Closed, F.C. Tucker Company
2018-2023 Over $10 Million Closed Per Year, F.C. Tucker Company
Life Member of President’s Club, F.C. Tucker Company
2013-2023 Top Ten Associate, F.C. Tucker Company
2013-2023 Sales Award, The Realty Alliance
2013-2023 Executive Club Member, F.C. Tucker Company
M E M B E R S H I P S
Member of Bloomington Board of REALTORS,® Indiana Association of REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®
D E S I G N A T I O N S
With the e-PRO® certification, REALTORS® increase their ability to reach customers, expand their capabilities, and build trust by safeguarding client information.
Graduate, REALTOR® Institute - National Association Of REALTORS®
A designation earned by a REALTOR® who has gained in-depth knowledge on technical subjects as well as the fundamentals of real estate.
P R O F E S S I O N A L N E T W O R K S